Art director / conceptual designer, Spatital Experience, full-time or freelance, starting immediately.
With you, we want to develop unique exhibition projects, brand experiences and trade fair presentations that inspire: for museums, for big brands, on exciting topics, with the latest technology. Content-driven, in-depth, fast-paced.
What we want from you:
– Experience and passion for spatial staging of content, stories, products and ideas.
– Experience and passion for interactive and participatory formats in knowledge transfer – digital and analogue
– Experience and passion for museums, exhibitions, brand experiences and temporary formats
– A confident approach to visualising your ideas with 3D software (Rhino/Cinema or similar) and pen and paper
– A confident command of German and solid knowledge of English (or vice versa)
What you contribute to our team:
– Analyse and structure the tasks set by the client.
– Think independently and organise the creative process
– Develop viable and convincing concepts together with the team
– Create captivating and comprehensible presentations, texts or visualisations
– Inspire colleagues and clients with your ideas
What we offer you:
– A wide-ranging, varied spectrum of tasks
– A project collaboration from the first idea to realisation
– An uncomplicated, cooperative way of dealing with each other
– A pleasant, interdisciplinary working environment with flat hierarchies
– A perfect set-up to find simple solutions to complex challenges
What you bring with you:
– Your clever mind, your good imagination and your excellent ability to work in a team
– Professional experience, a healthy sense of effort and benefit, curiosity and a broad interest in the world around you.
– Enthusiasm for digital and interactive mediation and competence in its use and creative exploitation
– Your passion for storytelling
We look forward to receiving your application and work samples. Please also let us know your possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have any questions? Then send us a short message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.